Pets in a Pickle and PitPat
Pets in a Pickle knows that while keeping your pet safe and protected can be stressful, there is also fun to be had in making sure they’re happy and healthy. Monitoring our exercise and making sure we’re staying fit has become hugely popular and now you can do it with your pet as well. For a limited time only, with all lifetime dog policies, get your very own PitPat activity monitor for your furry friend!
What is a PITPAT?
The PitPat activity monitor is a small, light-weight device that fits on any dog’s collar and with the free app, you can keep updated with all of your dog’s activity. Get a personalised exercise recommendation and set a weight goal on your dog’s profile, earn stars and badges for meeting targets and observe all your fur-baby’s habits from when they get-up to when they sleep.
The PitPat app is available to download on both iOS and Android devices. For terms and conditions on how to claim this offer, see below:
PETS IN A PICKLE ‘PITPAT’ PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Pets in a Pickle PitPat Radio Promotion’ (the “Promotion”) which will run from 22nd August 2019 to on or before 22nd October 2019 depending on stock availability, across the Smooth Network, Heart Network, Classic FM, Radio X, Capital, Capital Xtra, Gold and LBC (the ‘Radio Station’).
Details of the promotion:
2. To redeem the promotion, a customer must purchase one of the ‘Lifetime’ Pets in a Pickle policies during the promotional campaign dates and make the first monthly payment. ‘Value’ policies are not eligible for this promotion.
3. Following the purchase of a ‘Lifetime’ policy from Pets in a Pickle and once the first payment has been made (within a month), the customer will be eligible to redeem one free PitPat Dog Activity Monitor per dog insured. Free next day shipping is included.
4. To claim their free PitPat Dog Activity Monitor, customers will receive from Global a text message with a PitPat URL and unique promotional code and will need to enter this unique code at the PitPat online checkout to order the PitPat Dog Activity Monitor free of charge.
5. The campaign is limited to 500 individual Lifetime policy sales. Global reserves the right to end the promotion once the 500 individual Lifetime policies have been purchased. No refunds, exchanges or transfers are available.
6. Pets in a Pickle is not responsible for any issues with the PitPat Dog Activity Monitor. All queries must be directed to PitPat via email to email@example.com.
7. Pets in a Pickle is not responsible for any injuries or problems that may result from use of the PitPat Dog Activity Monitor. Your dog’s health is your responsibility.
8. You must purchase a Lifetime policy with Pets in a Pickle during the promotion period and insure a dog.
9. All insurance policies are subject to underwriting acceptance criteria and all entrants must have residence in either the UK or Northern Ireland.
10. This offer is restricted to one PitPat Dog Activity Monitor per dog insured. This means you can take up more than one Lifetime policy for other dogs in your household during the promotion period and can claim a PitPat Dog Activity Monitor for each eligible dog.
11. New Pets in a Pickle customers only.
12. The promotion is open to owners of UK-based dogs only.
13. The following breeds are not eligible to be insured by Pets in a Pickle: Aladseer, American Pit Bull Terrier, American Bandogge / Mastiff, American Indian, Australian Dingo, Boerboel, Canary Dog, Cane Coros, English Bulldog, Dogo Argentino, Dogue Brasileros, Fila Braziliero, Irish Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Japanese Tosa, Pit Bull / Mastiff, Pit Bull Terrier, Perro De Presa Canario, Thia Ridgeback, Wolf, Wolf Hybrid or a dog crossed with any of these, or any animal registered under the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991 and The Dangerous Dogs (Northern Ireland) order 1991 or Dangerous Dogs (amendment) Act 1997 or any subsequent amendments.