Pets in a Pickle National Dog Day Competition on the Pets in a Pickle Facebook page August 2019.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at petsinapickle.co.uk) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘National Dog Day’ Facebook competition (the “Competition”) which will run from 07:00 Monday 26th August to 23:59 Tuesday 27th August 2019 on the Pets in a Pickle Facebook page.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
DETAILS OF THE COMPETITION:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must ‘like’ the Pets in a Pickle Facebook page, ‘like’ and ‘share’ the competition post and then add a ‘comment’ with a picture of their dog on a walk. The ‘likes’ must still be applied at the time a winner is picked. Entry will open at 07:00 Monday 26th August to 23:59 Tuesday 27th August 2019.
4. Two winners will be selected by random from all eligible entries.The image cannot include more than one dog. The competition entries will also need to meet the following criteria: feature a dog, be of your own pet, include no branding or logos in the photo. We will exclude any images that are deemed as inappropriate content or violates Facebook’s Community Guidelines. Inappropriate content includes, but is not limited to foul language, nudity and illegal images.
5. The winner will be notified by private message on Facebook from the Pets in a Pickle page by Friday 30th August 2019. We will also publish the winner’s name on the competition post. If we do not hear a response within five days of contact, a new winner will be chosen.
6. Judging is limited to the first 250 entries received.
7. Entrants must have permission from any person in the photo, and the permission of a parent or guardian for any children under 16.
8. By submitting an image to the Pets in a Pickle Facebook page, you:
(i) warrant that you control all copyright and all other rights (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) in and to such image; and
(ii) confirm the grant by you to Pets in a Pickle [and Global] of a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence in the copyright and all other rights in and to the image (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) and you waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the image; so that Pets in a Pickle [and Global] shall be entitled to use the image in any and all media at no cost to Pets in a Pickle [and Global] and such use shall not infringe the rights of any third party.
9. You must be 18 or over to enter.
10. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
11. Competition is open to owners of UK-based dogs only.
12. The prize is one PitPat activity monitor from PitPat. The winner must be able to provide a contact name and address for delivery of the prize.
13. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.